Clubs timetable Autumn Term 2017
|Year 1||Lego Club Teresa/Jean Languages Miss Yakula & Mrs Golding||Active Kids Coach/Liz||Learn Sign Language Miss Eccleston & Miss Marcer Environmental Club Mrs Clifford & Kerry|
|Year 2||Active Kids Coach/Liz Languages Miss Yakula & Mrs Golding||Creative Club Pat & Debbie B||Learn Sign Language Miss Eccleston & Miss Marcer Environment Club Mrs Clifford and Kerry|
|Year 3||Hockey Club Miss Turner Performing Arts Mrs Lewis/Miss Simons||Ceramics Club Artreach/Jo||Maths Games Mrs Findley & Mrs Peart Sewing Michele/Mrs Plume|
|Year 4||Hockey Club Miss Turner Performing Arts Mrs Lewis/Miss Simons||Football Charlton Coach & Kerry||Maths Games Mrs Findley & Mrs Peart Sewing Michele/Mrs Plume|
|Year 5||Digital Technology Mr Lawrence & Robbie Performing Arts Mrs Lewis/Miss Simons||Football Charlton Coach/Kerry Sewing Michele/Mrs Plume||Science Club Mr Shilton & Claire Girls Football Miss Best|
|Year 6||Digital Technology Mr Lawrence & Robbie Sewing Michele/Mrs Plume||Cricket Coach Angie||Science Club Mr Shilton & Claire Girls Football Miss Best|
After-School Clubs – Autumn
Dear parents and families.
Here are the arrangements for after-school clubs for the Autumn Term 2017
• Pupil Premium children will now be entitled to ONE funded club. If they wish to participate in a second or third club they will need to pay for these.
• Years 1-6 will be offered one after-school activity each day; Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. All clubs will start straight after school and will finish at 4.20pm.
• All clubs will cost £10 for the term.
• Parents/Carers will be asked to complete a preference sheet and post it in the school office by a set deadline. Registers will then be organised in school, and offers sent out to parents the following week.
For the autumn term, the clubs timetable will look like this:
We are also going to change the way children enrol. Parents and carers will be asked to fill in the attached form expressing a preference of first choice, second choice and third choice. This form should be completed and then posted into the Enrolment Box in the School Office. The Club Administrator will then organise the registers, and letters will be sent out offering you places in allocated clubs. Obviously, we cannot guarantee that children will get their first preference.
If your child does not attend a club for 2 weeks they will be removed from the club register
- Wednesday 13th September 2017 – Deadline for returning forms to the school office
- Friday 15th September 2017- Letters sent to parents offering allocated club/s
- Monday 18th September 2017- All payments made on AGORA
- Week beginning 18th September- Clubs begin
If you have any questions or would like to clarify how the new system will work, please come and speak with anybody in the school office.