Clubs timetable Summer Term 2017
|FS2||Games Club Mr Shilton and Miss Marcer||Creative Club Pat and Debbie||Gymnastics Coach|
|Year 1||Arts and Crafts Miss Yakula and Robbie Lego Construction Teresa/Jo||Active Kids Coach/Liz||Computing Miss Eccleston Environment Club Mrs Clifford and Kerry|
|Year 2||Arts and Crafts Miss Yakula and Robbie Puzzles and Games Miss Davis and Jean||Active Kids Coach/Liz||Computing Miss Eccleston Environment Club Mrs Clifford and Kerry|
|Year 3||Puzzles and Games Miss Davis and Jean Choir Mrs Lewis and Mrs Stewart||Cricket Coach/Angie||Ceramics Club Mrs Young/Artreach|
|Year 4||Lego Mindstorms Mr Lawrence Beccy Choir Mrs Lerwis and Mrs Stewart||Cricket Coach/Angie Sewing Michele and Mrs Plume||Girls Football Miss Best|
|Year 5||Lego Mindstorms Mr Lawrence and Beccy Sewing Michele and Mrs Plume Choir Mrs Lewis and Mrs Stewart||Football Charlton Coach/Kerry||Maths24 MrFindley Girls Football Miss Best|
|Year 6||Lego Mindstorms Mr Lawrence and Beccy Choir Mrs Lewis and Mrs Stewart||Football Charlton Coach/Kerry||Sewing Michele/Mrs Plume Girls Football Miss Best|
After-School Clubs – Summer
Dear parents and families.
Here are the arrangements for after-school clubs for the Summer Term 2017
• Pupil Premium children will now be entitled to ONE funded club. If they wish to participate in a second or third club they will need to pay for these.
• All year groups will be offered one after-school activity each day; Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. All clubs will start straight after school and will finish at 4.20pm.
• All clubs will cost £10 for the term.
• Parents/Carers will be asked to complete a preference sheet and post it in the school office by a set deadline. Registers will then be organised in school, and offers sent out to parents the following week.
For the autumn term, the clubs timetable will look like this:
We are also going to change the way children enrol. Parents and carers will be asked to fill in the attached form expressing a preference of first choice, second choice and third choice. This form should be completed and then posted into the Enrolment Box in the School Office. The Club Administrator will then organise the registers, and letters will be sent out offering you places in allocated clubs. Obviously, we cannot guarantee that children will get their first preference.
- Friday 24th March 2017 – Letters sent out and available from the school office
- Wednesday 29th March 2017- Deadline for returning forms to the school office
- Tuesday 18th April 2017- Letters sent to parents offering allocated club/s
- Friday 21sth April 2017- All payments made on AGORA
If you have any questions or would like to clarify how the new system will work, please come and speak with anybody in the school office.