A summary of the day with video can be found here – http://www.peddlemywheels.com/school-bike-markets or see below
How it works –
● 08:00-09:30: drop off bikes for selling and we tag them with your details. These are added to the selection of children’s bikes (and adult on request*) we bring along.
● 09:30-15:30: mechanic checks every bike and makes minor repairs where necessary
● people selling bikes will get a valuation of the bike sent via email and a link to a secure site for inputting their bank or PayPal details for payment to be made when the bike sells
● there is a 25% commission charge on all bike sales which we deduct once the bike is sold
● 15:30-16:30: market opens for people to buy bikes. We accept credit cards and cash
● sellers will receive an email when their bike sells and a money transfer will be made the Monday after it sells
● unsold bikes are taken with us to be sold at other markets and payments are made once sold
● if the seller wants to take their unsold bike it is their responsibility to collect at the end of the day
● Any questions – please email email@example.com * Any adult looking for a bike for themselves should complete a ‘Market Order Form’ on our website at least 48 hours before the event and we will try and bring something suitable along.